Terms and Conditions for Competitions
Terms and Conditions for "Silo Art Calendar WIN $500 Competition"
- Eligibility: This competition is open to all individuals. Employees of Australian Silo Art Trail (ASAT), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and legal advisors, and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household, are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- How to Enter: To enter, participants must purchase a Silo Art Calendar before 11:59 PM on December 15, 2023. Each calendar purchased equals one entry into the competition. If a participant purchases two calendars, they receive two entries, and so on. Entries received after the deadline set forth in these terms will be disqualified.
- Prize Drawing: All competition entries meeting the requirements of these terms and conditions will be entered into the prize drawing, to be held on or around December 16, 2023. The drawing will be conducted by an independent adjudicator appointed by the promoter, whose decisions regarding the competition are final and binding.
- Prizes: One winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The winner will receive a $500 prize, which will be awarded in the form of VISA card and is valid anywhere VISA is accepted.
- Notification of Winners: Winners will be notified by email or phone within five (5) business days of the prize drawing. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- Fair Play Policy: Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of ASAT, which are final and binding in all respects. ASAT reserves the right to disqualify any entrant that it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the competition or violating these terms and conditions.
- Limitations of Liability: ASAT is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the competition, or for any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of submissions to the competition, including but not limited to any misprints or typographical errors.
- General Conditions: This competition is governed by the laws of Australia All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
Contact Information: For any queries regarding this competition, please contact email@example.com or Ph: 1300 551 268
ASAT reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice, to the extent permitted by law.