Couldn't load pickup availability
View full details
Limited offer - Free Mini 2023 Silo Art Calendar with the purchase of every Ultimate Guide.
(Offer subject to close at any time without notice - Limited quantity on offer)
The Ultimate Guide is produced by the Australian Silo Art Trail to celebrate the largest art gallery in the world.
Printed in Australia, the quality souvenir coffee table book showcases high quality photographs to detail some of the most amazing artwork around the country.
* 53 Silo Artworks
* 69 Water Tower Artworks featured in detail
* 66 Water Towers listed (not featured yet)
* Maps and street locations (new improved state maps)
* Categorised into 10 regional trails for easy trip planning
The Ultimate Guide is the accumulation of over 3 years work by Annette and Eric Green to curate the largest Art Trail in the world.
A4 Spiral bound semi-hard cover book
- Based on our 10 Regional Guides rolled into one A4 spiral bound book
- 194 pages in total
Edition 3, September 2022
- Each Art Listing features - Photo of Art *, Map of towns, Address of silo, GPS Coordinates, Summary of art
* (Locations where artists approval is still pending on the image, Arkona, Horsham, Portland, Cunnamulla, Charleville, Brim & Rosebery)
Based on our 10 Regional Guides:
- South Australia
- South Australia - Yorke Peninsula
- Victoria - Wimmera Mallee
- Victoria - North East
- New South Wales - Upper Region
- New South Wales - Lower Region
- Queensland - Central
- Queensland - North
- Queensland - Coastal
- Western Australia
See regional guides for more details, and to purchase separately.